Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hi Sweet Friends,

Welcome to my Queendom.

I am Rehab, an arts and crafts obsessed soul, and my passion is  ..... Paints and Yarn.

This is my soul space where I share my workshops, projects, tutorials, thoughts and ideas.
This place is for you; you and me. I need that crafty friend in you.
I live in a place where handcrafts are not that much appreciated or valuable, there is no Michael’s or Walmart in my country, but who cares, I make everything in a professional way but with simplest and easiest tools. “wink” I’ll teach you how.


I have gained a good reputation for my crochet, and sewing projects, digging deep inside me, I found that drawing and painting are my favorite therapy, then all of a sudden I fell in love with art journaling so as a challenging person, I try to manage my time as a mom of a little man, and leading a fashion business career to make the best of my hobbies, learn more, create more and have more fun.








I believe that every one of us after a long busy day deserves a time for one's self, for one's soul, for one's hobby.

You know that time when we all - I mean artists - feel the lack of inspiration or bored of same techniques, get ready to never feel like so, and start an anti-boredom hobby, I will lead you to my colorful queendom, where you will find free inspiration, prompts, ideas, tutorials and most of all, a friend who cares to share you your passion.

I will start on a daily basis, sharing a new post, it could be a step by step Painting in several media "I love all kinds of paints", a Crochet tutorial ,an Amigurumi pet, an art journal page, a mixed media canvas, a sewn project or even a simple idea that will blow your inspiration. 

Feel free to contact me here or by email, on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and soon I will start my Youtube channel.

Leave a comment, share your projects’ photos, and let’s communicate, my friends.

Now it’s time to prepare tomorrow’s tutorial, have fun and stay crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment